Wednesday, July 15, 2009
FMTouch Developer Version - Test Submitted to Apple
Pretty radical! This means you don't have to know any code - you will just create your FileMaker solution - bundle it with FMTouch and then we will compile it so it meets Apples guidelines - and then you submit it to Apple to be sold on the Apple App store.
We are testing this theory now with an application we have submitted named: FMGolf
If Apple approves our trial run - then we will sell a developer version of FMTouch that will allow for rapid development of iPhone Applications for FileMaker developers.
New version of FMTouch Released to App Store
Hopefully anywhere from 7-14 days this new release will be approved!
- Slightly improved sync when connecting using server sync
- A couple of small bug fixes
- First time DDR loading after updates now has a message that it may take 1-2 minutes
- Added beta support for Barcode Scanning
- Waits for opening script to finish before displaying the first layout (this avoids the visual glitch of the full interface if you are trying to hide it)
- Fixed a number of reported crashes
- Added support for the Round calculation function
- Added support for Perform Find (note: no stored find is performed, you must use "Enter Find Mode", a number of Set Field commands, and then "Perform Find" for a find to work)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]